Trainee Aluminium Door and Window Fabricator/Fitter
Do you want to be part of a team with a can do attitude?
Fancy manufacturing and installing aluminium doors and windows into the residential and light commercial market?
- Proud to deliver a great customer experience and consistent quality each time, every time?
- Loyal and happy to go that extra mile irrelevant of the time of day?
- Able to provide solutions and not problems?
- Able to follow consistent methods, manuals, technical updates?
- Be happy with full time employment on the books, secure and willing to help the business and its customers with any reasonable requests?
- Wanting to be invested in, trained with incremental continual improvement for you and the business making everyone more valuable to each other?
- Wanting to be rewarded and thanked for your efforts in an equal and more than above normal way?
- Can be relied on and punctual?
- Physically fit for Factory and Construction site works?
- Already have a minimum of 2 years continuous employment under your belt? (Not necessary in this role or industry :- (Construction related would be a bonus)
- Able to provide reference’s?
If you think you could be this person, then we would like to hear from you.
Reveal Doors & Windows are a boutique manufacturer and installer of all types of aluminium / alu-clad timber bi-folding & sliding doors and windows focused on the residential/light commercial market place, which were bloody good at!
Based in Pudsey, Leeds and primarily working in Yorkshire, there is a reasonable amount of very early mornings and a small amount of nights away.
To apply please forward your CV addressed to Sharon Womersley at email@example.com
We are primarily interested in “Attitude” and General Skills, we would be very interested in ex-armed forces or similar & people wanting to make a Positive Change.