We are Hiring Apprentice Fabricator-Fitter
Do you want to be part of a team with a can-do attitude?
Fancy manufacturing and installing aluminium doors and windows for the residential and light commercial market?
We have an opportunity to join our apprenticeship scheme and receive hands-on training, mentoring and development.
We are looking for a person with a good positive attitude and common sense, who is good with their hands and is a strong team player.
You will be based both in our manufacturing facility in Pudsey, Leeds, as well as working on-site on installations mainly across Yorkshire. The role requires occasional long hours, a reasonable number of very early mornings and a small number of nights away.
– Proud to deliver a great customer experience and consistent quality each and every time?
– Able to follow consistent methods, manuals and technical updates?
– Loyal and happy to go that extra mile irrelevant of the time of day?
– Able to provide solutions and not problems?
– Happy with full time employment on the books, secure and willing to help the business and customers with any reasonable requests?
– Wanting to be invested in, trained with incremental continual improvement for you and the business, making everyone more valuable to each other?
– Wanting to be rewarded and thanked for your efforts in an equal and more than above normal way?
– Reliable and punctual?
– Physically fit and strong for factory and construction site work?
– Able to provide references?
If you think you could be this person, then we would like to hear from you. PLEASE APPLY BY EMAIL WITH A BRIEF INTRODUCTION AND YOUR CV.
Reveal Ltd are a boutique manufacturer and installer of all types of aluminium / alu-clad timber bi-folding and sliding doors and windows focused on the residential/light commercial market place.
To apply please send your CV to Sharon Womersley at email@example.com