1. Reveal Doors and Windows are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
3. When you submit an enquiry/query to us we ask you for your name, email, telephone number, address and enquiry/query details which may include documents and photos regarding your enquiry/query.
4. We use your personal information to respond to your enquiry/query. Your information is transmitted to Reveal Doors and Windows UK office via email and is also stored on the web site server/backup email service.
5. We will only contact you with your consent, which you have deemed to have provided by submitting your enquiry/query.
6. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, but we reserve the right to pass on to other parties who may have particular specialist/expertise to help you with your enquiry/query.
7. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
8. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us as required.
10. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
12. If you have any questions about privacy please feel free to contact us anytime at [email protected]